Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back Again

OK, sorry for being away so long. I'm really gonna try and be more consistent in my posting (although I can't promise anything--life happens). I am attempting to start a series of posts entitled "Jehovah's Characteristics Revealed through Jesus," wherein I plan on analyzing and meditating on stories of Jesus presented in the Gospel accounts. Some material may be original and some will be compiled from the Watchtower Library or other publications. I plan on compiling each post in the series into a separate page with the same name (or not, if I decide at some point that I don't like it). Well, we'll see how it goes. The first one is on Jesus' baptism (I'm reading the Gospels from front to back, so you will likely see updates as I read through new material in the other Gospels).

No comments:

Post a Comment